This is a sample spreadsheet-like control implemented using IGridView.
- Click to select one cell, drag to select multiple cells.
- Or use keyboard arrows to move or shift-arrows to select multiple cells.
- Use any other key to start editing. Hit Escape to cancel. Hit
Enter/Arrows/Tab/BackTab to finish editing (Arrows etc. continues
editing). Values of all the selected cells are changed. Use function
keys (like F2) to start editing without changing the content.
- You can resize cells by dragging in the top/left panes.
- Under the 'Edit' menu, you can change color, font, and alignment of
all the selected cells (color and font simply cycles through a preset set
- Under 'Edit', use 'Group' to create a multi-span cell (all the
selected cells become a single cell). Use 'Ungroup' to ungroup the
- Tooltip shows the current cell content.